Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Tsunami Relief

From now on, for a period of 1 month, my blog is dedicated to information about the Asian tsunami. I will focus on getting help to South India with Chennai as the focal point. This is in order that I work on this in a focused fashion.
If any of you wish to donate money, you can donate to www.aidindia.org.
Alternatively, you can contact Indian embassies and consulates around the world to pay the Prime Minister's Relief fund.
A voluntary help organization that I know, Sneham, will collect contributions in kind and will route all contributions to the affected people.
Please send
  • Clothes - trousers/sarees/shirts for children and adults
  • Biscuits and bread - please make sure it is wrapped really well so that it will keep.
  • Disinfectants and medicines - I will post a list of chemicals required shortly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home